Wessex AF120 Flail Mower
Serviced & Ready for work! Nationwide Delivery Available
BUILT LIKE A TANK FOR DEMANDING APPLICATIONS!
The Wessex AF120 flail mower has been developed to meet the needs of contractors, farmers and estate owners. They are well suited for controlling dense vegetation, i.e. brambles, bracken and long grass and for the maintenance of forestry and woodland areas.
- POWERFUL 18HP V-TWIN ENGINE – For demanding applications
- MANUAL ENGAGEMENT CLUTCH – Efficient power transmission
- REAR ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions
- Y-PATTERN FLAILS – Excellent mulching capabilities
- 3 HIGH TORQUE BELTS – Excellent power transmission
- OFFSET DRAWBAR – Cut outside of the quad wheelings
- TURN BUCKLE ON THE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
Get in Touch
Have a question? Need more information?
Please message us below.