Wessex AF120 ATV Flail Mower
ConditionExcellent - Only one season's light use
BIG Saving on New Price Nationwide Delivery Available
CENTRE MOUNTED ENGINE – For increased stability on steep/uneven terrain
POWERFUL 18HP BRIGGS & STRATTON V-TWIN ENGINE – For demanding applications
TRIPLE DRIVE BELT – For unbeatable performance and reliability
The Wessex AF120 flail mower has been developed to meet the needs of contractors, farmers and estate owners. They are well suited for controlling dense vegetation, i.e. brambles, bracken and long grass and for the maintenance of forestry and woodland areas.
- CUTTING HEIGHT RANGE OF BETWEEN 10MM – 160MM
- REAR ANTI-SCALP ROLLER – Eliminates scalping in rough conditions
- Y-PATTERN FLAILS – Excellent mulching capabilities
- 3 HIGH TORQUE BELTS – Excellent power transmission
- MANUAL ENGAGEMENT CLUTCH – Efficient power transmission
- OFFSET DRAWBAR – Cut outside of the quad wheelings
- TURN BUCKLE ON THE DRAWBAR – Levels the machine for an even cut
- REMOTE ENGINE STOP SWITCH
Get in Touch
Have a question? Need more information?
Please message us below.